In conjuction with FYSA code of ethics, PLYSL expexts all participants, parents, and guest to adhere to the following:
- I will encourage good sportsmanship.
- I will always be positive
- I will not argue with team officials, players, coaches, or other parents.
- I will stay int the designated “parent” area and not enter the field during game time.
- I will not criticize game officials.
- I will park in the designated area (the town center)
- I will respect traffic rules, speed limits, parking restrictions, and drop off areas.
- I will respect the privacy of property owners by not crossing through their yards.
- I will be a respectful spectator and not bring NOISE MAKERS to any of the regular or post season games.